(BPT) – One of the big challenges of this holiday season is figuring out how to get the right gift delivered on time. How are savvy holiday shoppers solving this problem? They’re sending digital gift cards.
There’s a digital gift card that’s a perfect match for everyone on your list:
1) For the do-gooder: Every time a Giving Good™ card is purchased, a deserving nonprofit receives a donation. Gifting the Giving Good card means the recipient can enjoy spending the card at a number of retailers while also knowing the purchase helped one of America’s top charitable causes including Feeding America®, Habitat for Humanity International, Make-A-Wish®, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® and Wounded Warrior Project®. (The 21st Annual Forbes Top Charities List ranks the largest U.S. charities based on private donations received according to the 2019 fiscal year.)
2) For the gamer: Know someone who is constantly beating their high score and wants to keep an eye out – and enough money in their digital wallet – for the next great game? Look at these recommendations from gamers for the perfect eGifts, including everything from the Nintendo eShop and Sony PlayStation Store to spots with the best equipment like GameStop.
3) For the hard-to-please: Everyone has someone on their list who seems hard to buy for. This year, the solution is The Choice Card, which can be redeemed for eGift cards to the recipient’s favorite brands like Nordstrom Rack, Ulta Beauty and REI.
4) For the family: Aunts, uncles and cousins will find something for each of them on the Happy® Holidays card. And, because the card is redeemed online for digital gift cards to any or all of the retailers and restaurants on the card, the family can divvy it up, or choose to spend it all on a family outing or delicious takeout.
5) For your favorite: The Holiday Favorites gift card bundles the season’s hottest brands on to one gift card. It’s like giving your favorite people the gift of a ‘choose your own adventure’ online shopping spree.
Many shoppers are looking for gifts that are easy or free to ship and that will arrive on time. Using GiftCards.com to send eGifts is the perfect solution because there are no activation fees, and you can add a personal touch by including a festive design or uploading your own photo to be delivered with your eGift. And, the eGifts are perfect for planners and procrastinators alike. Planners can finish their holiday shopping now by purchasing eGift cards and scheduling them to arrive on the desired date, while procrastinators can click the purchase button and have the perfect eGift arrive on the same day.